Thème : Nature
Situated 20km from Tamatave on the National Highway 2 leading to Antananarivo, it is accessible by road and also by canoe through the river of pangalanes and Ivondro. This site is covered 3000ha of field’s palm oil which 1,200 ha are certified organic.
Departure to the river port to join the palm of Ivondro.
Visit to the fishing village (Tapakala) in the half way and you will discover the daily life of peasants.
At the Belvedere, we will enjoy the spectacular views over lunch. Enjoy local produce to delight your taste buds picnic lunch at the same time we admire the whole of the palm, the river of Ivondro.
A stroll on foot in the field by observing the different tropical plantation crops and spices: pineapple, cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, vanilla and even carom. Continue the tour by exploring the various stages of manufacture of palm oil in the plant.
Return to Tamatave.
08H30/ MEETING WITH THE GUIDE
09H00: Departure from the port to join the fluvial port, transfer by car.
09h30: Departure from fluvial port
Discovery trail on the artificial canal Pangalanes
• 10h.30: Halt visit to the fishing village of tapakala (village between Indian Ocean and the channel of Pangalanes)
• 11:00: Continue to golf Palmeraie 1 hour boat upstream against the current of the river of Ivondro
• 12:30: Arrival at Ivondro dock along the river at 7km of the plant site center.
• 12:40: Picnic lunch with a panoramic view (valley Ivondro) at belvedere (top of Collin )
• 01:40 p.m.: Transfer by bus to the palm grove center where starting walking tour (after 7km of internal transfer)
• 02:10 p.m.: Beginning of the walking tour (1 hour exploration of plants with explanations)
• 03:10 p.m.: visit of the colonial factory to close our tour inside of the Ivondro palm grove
• 04:00 p.m.: Departure by car on the National Highway two.20 km trip through the costal landscapes and the city to join tamatave
• 05h00: Arrival AT THE HOTEL
End of tour
Plus de 10782 guides touristiques certifiés
dans plus de 180 pays
Plus de 8000 visites guidées
Visites guidées sur mesure ou visites déja préparées
A vous de Choisir
Parlez aux guides pour préparer votre visite
sans frais de réservation
Dans 10 langues